Welcome to Conquer Anxiety and Depression
Symptoms Of Panic Attacks Last All Day Article
This is a selection among article about Symptoms Of Panic Attacks Last All Day. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
Panic Disorder Factsfrom:
Sarah feels pity for her best friend every time theyíre having their P.E. class. Her friend just sits in one corner staring at them because she canít participate in the strenuous activities that the P.E. class requires. She has a panic disorder. Whatís the connection between having panic disorder to her participation to exhausting activities?
Panic disorder is distinguished by repeated episodes of intense fear. Itís accompanied with symptoms such as chest pain, increase of heart palpitations, grasping for breath and abdominal distress. A person suffering from panic attack should not be exposed to too much happiness or misery.
Moreover, signs that are manifested by panic attack often imitate the symptoms caused by heart failures and heart attack. This is the reason why some doctors frequently find it difficult to determine whether a person had a panic attack or heart failure. They find it difficult to provide the proper diagnosis.
A person who experiences a panic attack develops a phobia with several factors. Most often, he encounters fear of crowded places, such as shopping malls and supermarkets, because the person may think thereís no way for help to come.
Here are some of the facts that you should know about panic attack.
1. Panic attacks frequently occur between the ages of 18 to 54. This is the stage when people are most prone to suffer from panic attack and the majority of the patients sent to the hospital every year are in this age bracket.
2. Women are more prone to panic disorder than men. Men are seem to have a stronger character because they tend to appear more courageous regarding fearful things.
3. Heredity is considered a factor in panic disorder. It runs in the genes, as they say, similar to high blood pressure cases. Moreover, other factors that contribute to the development of this disorder are the stressful events in your everyday life and other biological influences.
4. The fear response causing panic disorder is also caused because of the small structure that can be found inside a personís brain.This very complicated structure is called amygdala.
5. There are available treatments for panic disorder. One is medication and the other is a form of psychotherapy that will aid a person with panic attack to view their fears in a positive outlook and later on, overcome it.
6. People who are undertaking the therapy can experience some sudden changes in their behavior and will gradually notice its effect as the therapy goes on.
7. People with panic disorder have a major possibility of encountering other illnesses. Thus, the panic disorder can coexist with other diseases such as intense depression.
8. Vices, such as alcoholism and drug abuse and especially the use of marijuana and other depressant drugs, also contribute as factors in the development of panic disorder.
Panic disorder can harm the life of any individual. Itís very important to have a proper diagnosis regarding the presence of indicators of panic attack to avoid repetitive attacks. It can also ruin the lifestyle of a person even in the manner of how he socializes with other people.
Panic attack is indeed a problem to be solved by patients tormented with the disorder to live a happy and normal life.
Symptoms Of Panic Attacks Last All Day News
No relevant info was found on this topic.